Sunday, April 3, 2011

Welcome and Greetings from Spring Break!

Aaaahhh, spring break! Spring break has new meaning and perfect timing for me this year! First, I got married on my own spring break from school and my life changed gears. Now, during my son's spring break, I will be settling into that new gear and enjoying my little family in our little house for the entire week. I'm not planning on wearing my watch at all - not even for my own class on Friday. Time for me to slow down and enjoy God's goodness. . .

Spring is a time of blooming and renewal. I've learned that all seasons in life are necessary and vital for growth and fruitful living, even the cold and dark barrenness of winter. Joy can be found in the darkest and coldest of nights. Jesus lights the way and is the solid rock we stand on so our hope is not destroyed while we wait for the season's inevitable change.

Thanks for stopping by. Praying God's best for you and your nest :)

No comments: