Monday, July 18, 2011

while I'm waiting...

Mom is at the hospital, and just getting out of surgery. My husband and I decided to stay the night at their house and take care of their dogs since Dad will be with her overnight. While I don't necessarily mind, its easier to stay occupied since my house is a disaster area right now. We are rearranging some furniture and painting bookshelves so right now there are piles of stuff EVERYWHERE on the floor. My husband is ready to just throw it all in a closet, but alas, his love for me outweighs the temptation. Or so I keep telling myself. . .he was making faces at the dining room this morning. Hmmmm. . .

Truth is, while most of our activity occurs 12 or so miles north of where we live, I'd much rather be there. Oh, well. While I wait to go home, I will make the best of it. There's plenty to distract me from looking at the clock, like text my friend and see if she's ready for us to come over. :-)

No comments: