Friday, May 6, 2011

Whew!

I took my pharmacology final exam this morning - school is out for the semester! I get a brief break, then summer classes resume after Memorial Day. 

My brain is numb and my plan is to do as little thinking as possible for the rest of the day. I'm perusing all things beach-inspired online - anything that has to do with the ocean, sand, and sun. My plan is to turn my quaint little home into a beach-style cottage. Goodness knows I have enough shells I've collected over the past few years to decorate the whole house! 

I've been painting what I can white, and plan on sewing and repurposing a light blue tablecloth into valances for my living and dining rooms. I found a wonderful desk on Freecycle that I'm going to turn into a sewing desk. I already started to paint it, but its going to need primer. The white paint has turned a cream color from the stain underneath. *sigh*

Time to go now. I have to go pick up my kiddo :)

No comments: